If I have the gift of prophecy and can understand all secrets, and if I have absolute faith so as to move mountains but have no love, I am nothing
. – Love is always patient
. – Love is always kind.
– Love is never envious or proud or rude.
– Never does Love think of self or ever get annoyed.
– Love never is resentful, never glad with sin, but always glad with truth.
– Love bears up under everything, it believes the best in all, there is no limit to her hope, and never will she fall.
– Love never fails.
– Right now three things remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.